Angelique Kerber Net Worth
|Estimated Net Worth||US $30 million|
|National/Birth Place||Bremen, Germany|
|Date of Birth (Age)||Jan 18, 1988 (34)|
|Height||5′ 8″ or 1.73m|
|Endorsements||Adidas, Porsche, Yonex, Lavazza, NetJets, etc.|
A German professional tennis player Angelique Kerber has a net worth of $30 million as of 2022 and the huge amount of the worth is from her tennis career and after that from the collaborations. She is listed among the highest-paid players in the world in 2020.
Her net worth and income are also on the Forbes list. How much money as a prize does she earn in different years over her career? And how much does she paid for the collaborations?
Career Earnings and Prize Money of Angelique Kerber
The career prize money and the net worth of Kerber’s are listed below:
- Angelique’s net assets are US $30 million.
- During her entire career, she earns $25 million from the on-court while the rest of the income from the endorsements.
- The worth of the prize money of her whole career is $31,405,424 as of YTD 2022.
- In the time between June 2017 to 2018, she has earned $13 million from the collaborations and from the tournaments she played and won.
- In 2020 she is on the list of the most paid athletes and her total earning is around $5.3 million and most of the worth is from endorsements.
- The sources listed that her yearly salary is around $7 million.
These are the classifications of the net worth she has earned from her tennis career.
Income of the Kerber From the Endorsements
Angelique Kerber’s sponsors include Adidas in the apparel sector, Yonex in the club, and the overall sponsorship of Rolex, SAP, Porsche, and Generali insurance companies.
Angelica Kerber is the global ambassador of Stuttgart automobile manufacturer Porsche. Her sports team is sponsored by Adidas and she uses Yonex rackets. She is also an ambassador for UNICEF. Kerber is also compatible with coffee brands Generali, Ole Lynggaard, Lavazza, NetJets and Rose Airlines. She is also the dean of Anji Kebo College. Angelique has earned endorsements of around $4 million in 2018.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
The questions that have been asked about Kerber mostly are given below with answers:
Q: What is the per month salary of Kerber?
ANS: The per month salary is around $83,300
Q: What is the estimated weekly salary?
ANS: The weekly salary is about $19,000
Q: What is Kerber’s net worth in 2021?
ANS: The net worth is estimated to be approximately US$28 million.
Angelique Kerber is a professional and among the highest-paid athletes. Kerber’s net worth is 30 million U.S. dollars as of 2022. The prize money worth of Kerber has covered most part of her total worth, while the rest of the worth is covered by the endorsements. Some of the questions that are frequently in the list about Kerber are also given in this article. We have covered every possible aspect of her net worth in this particular topic.